My boyfriend and I both ordered a deal through REDDIT, at the end of November.After a month, I emailed customer service and heard nothing back.

I emailed again in early January and got and email back saying they would contact me within 48hrs...again, nothing. I emailed again and received a response saying to call them. I called and was told they no longer shipped to Canada and my order had been cancelled. Unbelievable.

This company is running a fraudulent business and scamming people.I have filed a report to the BBB and would advise anyone against ordering through this company.

Had an Experience with Victory Electronic Cigarettes?

Comments

Jasper, Georgia, United States #688434

Dear customer,

I apologize that your experience with us,was not what you expected.I know there were a lot of customers that ordered through Reddit,and we are trying our best to reach out to you and the others to apologize and make things right on our end.As Victory,we do value you as our customer and would like to change your outlook on victory as a company.So,with that said if you would like to give us a call at (770)308-0720 we would like to see if we can change your experience. :)