With Company response Not resolved

I also bought a Groupon for a Deluxe Starter Kit.I thought this would be a great gift for my fiance for his birthday.

I had ordered it on 1/5/2012. After not hearing anything after 2 weeks I decided to check on the order. It said "Processing". The Groupon says it could take 2 1/2 weeks before order is shipped so I waited another 1/2 week, still processing.

so last night I emailed their customer service. I was told (with no response to my questions or concerns) to call the customer service line with my order number. That email was received at 5:21pm - kind of end of the day but whatever. So I just called (at 7:45pm EST) and got a recording saying that they were closed and to call back during normal business hours which they stated was Mon-Fri 9am-9pm and Sat 9am-2pm EST.

I'm sorry but shouldn't you still be open for another hour and 15 minutes. I tried calling back a few times hoping that maybe I just hit a glitch in the phone system. Same message every time.

I'm going to talk to Groupon to try to get my money back.It's too late to get this in time for my fiance's birthday.

Had an Experience with Victory Electronic Cigarettes?

Comments

Ashely Beard
Jasper, Georgia, United States #688462
Victory Electronic Cigarettes Response

Dear ashley.ekola,

I want to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our promotion through Groupon. I am not sure what happened with your order, but would love to hear from you to see how Victory can fix this for you. While promoting this promotion through Groupon, we did experience a few issues with customers not knowing they needed to redeem their code on our website to receive their groupon. If you would like to give our customer care center a call, I am sure you will be please at the response you get and hope that you will have a better experience with our company. Please feel free to contact us via the information that I have provided below so that one of our customer care representative can assist you with your issue your are experiencing. Again I do apologize on behave of VICTORY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES and hope to hear from you soon.

Call us at 770-308-0720

Email us at customerservice@victoryecigs.com

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #599356

I too have had an issue with this company.I recieved two email notifications weeks apart.

One stating my package had been delivered. And weeks later one stating it was being processed. The second one. Actually showed up.

Wasn't the starter kit I had ordered. Just a bunch of refills.

Obviously, without the ionizer, I have no use for the refills.This company is ***.