With Company response Not resolved

Place my order with Victory Electronic Cigarettes (redeeming groupon) on Jan, 7th and still as of today March 1st) nothing received! I have sent 5 emails, placed 4 calls and it didn't help a bit! Twice I have been told by the customer service (after being 40-50 minuts on the line waiting for next available representative) that order will be shipped is 2-3 hours - liars!!! Stay away from Victory Electronic Cigarettes!

I absolutely can not recommend this Victory Electronic Cigarettes to anyone.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2013.

Comments

Ashely Beard
Jasper, Georgia, United States #688402
Victory Electronic Cigarettes Response

Dear andruha ,

I apologize for the inconvenience and bad experience that you had with Victory through Groupon. There were a lot of issues with customers redeeming codes through Groupon.

A lot of the codes were invalid or the customer was not aware that they needed to actually go to our website www.victoryecigs.com and enter the correct redemption code to receive their package. Our goal at Victory is to always make sure our customer are happy and taken care of.

If there is anything We at Victory can do to help change you previous experience please feel free to give our customer care center a call at 770-308-0720 or email us at customerservice@victoryecigs.com. We look forward to helping you.