With Company response

I, too, used the reddit "freebies" link for the starter kit that said No Recurring Charges. I got an email a month later that they were sending me a package.

Now, after a new debit card, ~10 emails, and multiple calls/day I finally got through to customer service. He said he couldn't do the refund because of the cancelled card, and would have the manager call me. Needless to say, I haven't gotten a call back.

Browsing through the reddit comments on this mess, I found many people saying they were still waiting for this manager to call them back.

I've filed fraud charges through the FTC, contacted my state's attorney general, am going to contact the postmaster general to see if there's anything illegal with the unsolicited packages, and I still have to go through the hassle of trying to get a chargeback with a small-town local bank. FML

Comments

Ashely Beard
Jasper, Georgia, United States #688485
Victory Electronic Cigarettes Response

Dear Customer,

I want to apologize for your bad experience with your order and our company. During our promotion with reddit there was a misunderstanding between the companies and caused a few issues as far as the experience for the customers.

Since then, things have been taken care of. I am not sure what happened with your issue, but would be more than happy to help you resolve it. Our company has gone through a lot of new changes and we feel that your experience and option may change.

If your issues has yet to be resolve, please feel free to give our customer care center a call at 770-308-0720 or email us at customerservice@victoryecigs.com and one of our Highly trained customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist you. Again I do apologize on behalf of VICTORY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES and hope to hear from you soon.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #607155

if anyone has an extra groupon to sell, e-mail me at mathsciencehelp@gmail.com

shalom.crossland

Let me know if you get any where with the charge, I need to get out of their system also. I may end up cancelling my card if I don't get a response.