With Company response

Victory had an offer on Reddit that advertised a "free" starter kit for all reddit users. It was actually a 1 cent charge which I thought was fine, so I gave them my information and received my kit.

I used the ecig for awhile and moved on because they aren't that good. Yesterday I was reviewing my bank account and saw that victory had charged my bank account $31.90, and also got an email saying that shipped me something that I never ordered.

Do yourself a favor and refrain from doing business from these scammers. You can get quality ecigs from other sources without dealing with their scummy business practices.

Comments

Crystal Hare
Jasper, Georgia, United States #688455
Victory Electronic Cigarettes Response

Dear customers,

We apologize for the inconvenience.I know there were several people who ordered from Reddit and there was a big misunderstanding between the two companies,were they did not put the membership on their web site.How ever,we do value our customers and did try to refund all of those who ordered through Reddit.Most of our starter kits do come with a membership but we let you know that when you order.And in the Reddit case,we did try to make things right on our end and meet customer needs.Although,at the time our 1800 number was not working,so if you feel you were treated unfairly and did not get refunded.Please feel free to give us a call at (770)308-0720 and we will do our best at fixing the problem to your convenience.Thank you and have a great day!

sheriemcc
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States #604653

call 770 308 0720 call ques r down since removal of phone number from their site

You should have read the whole thing before placing your "free" order. You'll be charged $31.90 every 30 days for the five cartridges they will be sending you.

So what did I do? Immediately after I ordered my free one, I deleted the CC info from their website.

to *** #596513

Doesn't matter if you remove your CC information or not, they will still charge you. I removed my credit card information three weeks ago and they charged me exactly 30 days after the email from the first 1 cent shipping confirmation of the initial kit. When I ordered it even had "It’s the real deal, we are taking this seriously, a

$59.99 starter kit for FREE! - No hidden costs or

recurring fees, not a trial offer, the perfect Christmas

present, the best new years resolution."

So I did read the whole thing and it states no hidden fees and no recurring charges. I would wager you will see your second charge soon even if you did remove your information from the website like I did.