• Dec 31: I ordered the e-cigs starter kit.
• Dec 31: Victory cigs sent me an e-mail stating “Thank you for your order. Your order number is 63655, placed 12/31/2012 at 02:39PM"
• Jan 7-Feb 5, I was on vacation on a cruise and did not check e-mails due to high cost on cruise ship
• Feb 7: I e-mailed Victory that nothing was received.
Victory responded with an email stating the mail date was Feb 7, with delivery in 1-3 days.
The tracking info never changed, so how could that be if this was legitimately done?
• Why the delay of over a month? Were they hoping I would forget and they could keep the money?
• Feb 13: I received a new notification from Victory that the mail date
was Feb 13, to be delivered in 1-3 days.
So what happened to the Feb 7 date? Did they make it up? There was never any valid tracking info on it.
• Feb 14: I e-mailed Victory at "email@example.com".
Their response to me was to call Customer Service! Kind of strange since their e-mail address includes the words customer service:
This feels like another delay tactic.
• Feb 14: I called Victory and their recording stated I was #40 in line! It appears I was not the only one with issues.
• Feb 15: I e-mailed Victory again and they responded the same, call customer service.
• Feb 19: order received. But the Feb 13 order had a tracking trail, whereas the Feb 7 one did not. So what was the Feb 7 tracker?
This was the worst experience with an internet order that I have ever experienced anywhere. There is NO customer service at Victory.